Forell/Elsesser is currently providing structural engineering services for the new PHCD Senior Living facility which is located in Burlingame and is designated for Assisted Living and Memory Care residents.
- The building is 6-stories, including 124 units, totaling 150,000 square feet.
- Thin post-tensioned concrete slabs allowed the team to maximize the number of units within the allowable building height
- Underground parking garage with 44 parking spaces located below the building.
- The new facility is located across the street from Mills Peninsula Hospital.
Forell/Elsesser provided structural engineering services for this new, 121,000 s.f., 5-story office building with basement located near South Park in the SOMA district of San Francisco.
- The concrete shear wall building utilizes both conventional and post-tensioned flat plate construction.
- Long span slabs with wide column spacing provide large open floor plans.
- The ground floor will house restaurant and retail space.
- Wall block out panels at each floor allow the building to be functionally connected with the new building next door
- Underground parking under the building