Lindsey is a California licensed Structural Engineer and Principal with Forell | Elsesser. She joined the firm in 2006. Her strength is in working collaboratively with clients to provide practical engineering solutions for their architectural visions while incorporating sustainable elements into the design.
Lindsey has worked on a variety of retrofit and new construction projects including multi-family housing, laboratories, and athletic facilities. She has exceptional knowledge and passion on the subject of sustainable design and has lectured and presented on the subject nationally. She serves as an advocate for green building practices and has written numerous reports and papers about the structural engineer’s role in sustainable design. Lindsey received both a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from UC Berkeley where she is currently serving as a member of the Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) Advisory Board.
When Lindsey is not working, Lindsey enjoys running competitively for the Olympic Club and cross-country skiing around Lake Tahoe.
- UC Berkeley Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) Advisory Committee
- Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI) Housner Fellow & 2016 Convention Chair
- Structural Engineers Association of Northern California’s (SEAONC) Board Member
- Structural Engineering Institute’s (SEI) Member
- 2013 SEAONC Zacher Award Recipient
- 2012 EERI Housner Fellows Program