- As part of the first new campus in the U.C. system in 40 years, this classroom and office building was designed with a high degree of flexibility to serve the needs of the University now and in the future.
- The 90,000 s.f. building houses a 360-seat auditorium, lecture halls, classrooms, computer labs, incubator space, multi-media, studio art spaces, faculty, and graduate student offices.
- The facility serves as a distance learning center, affording all citizens, regardless of their proximity to a U.C. campus, the availability to higher education.
- The project achieved LEED Gold
Forell | Elsesser provided structural engineering services for one of the original UC Merced buildings.Customized Solution
- Architect: THA Architecture
- Owner: University of California, Merced