The Greenbuild International Conference and Expo will be taking place Wednesday, November 14 through Friday, November 16 at the InterContinental San Francisco. Forell’s Allen Nudel and Lindsey Maclise will be in attendance.
Many of Forell | Elsesser’s projects will be featured in Greenbuild’s Full Day Tours on Saturday, November 17. These projects include:
- San Francisco Friends School (FD11 – an adaptive reuse of the former Levi Strauss Factory building)
- Portola Valley Town Center (FD12 – the First LEED Platinum Certified town hall complex in the nation)
- Adobe’s San Francisco Office (FD06 – the Baker & Hamilton industrial building to office conversion is LEED Platinum-EB Certified)
- Historic Ford Assembly Plant (FD09 – seismic evaluation and upgrade of the 525,000 sf former largest assembly plant on the west coast)
- UC Berkeley Maximino Martinez Commons (FD13 by the former Anna Head name – student housing complex seeking LEED Silver Certification)
- UC Berkeley Blum Center for Developing Economies (FD13 LEED Silver Certified renovation and seismic retrofit of 1914 building and new construction)